Mini or full session? How do you know which one is right for you? The mini session price fits just about anyone’s budget; but you get a lot more with the full session. Here are some points to help you choose which one is right for you.
Mini sessions are a discounted price on a specific day, and the time and place are predetermined. I edit the best images, upload them to a private gallery and you get to download them automatically.
Choose a mini session if:
- You just need a few portraits of your family
- The date and time work best for your schedule
- You have a baby or toddler that can’t handle getting their photo taken for an hour or more
Full sessions are less structured. They include a consultation beforehand, up to 60 minutes at one or two locations, and all your best portraits are presented in an online gallery. You then get to choose a collection – digital and/or print collections after viewing your portraits.
Full sessions are great if:
- The mini session dates don’t work for your schedule
- You want a customized experience
- You want all your images (about 20-30)
- You’d like posed and lifestyle shots of your family interacting with each other
- You have a large family and it takes time to get everybody together, posed or not!
Think about what you need and want from a session with a photographer. Make sure you ask questions and describe what you want from your session. If you have any questions, please email me- email@example.com.